Blychem results from the merger of three IBL companies, which existed separately until 2007:
- IBL Agrochemicals, created in 1973 when Blyth Brothers Limited and Ireland Fraser Limited were amalgamated. Since then, the name of IBL has always strongly been associated with Agrochemicals and famous brands like Ciba-Geigy, Dow, ICI, Rhone Poulenc and Zeneca, amongst others. Despites various mergers and acquisitions at international level, our long-term partners have maintained their trust in Blychem.
- IBL Water Technology: Traditionally associated with famous brands like Amiad, Netafim and Valley, references in agricultural irrigation, the company has diversified into equipment for turf and amenities irrigation with projects such as the Ile aux Cerfs Golf, Club Med, and Anahita Golf.
- IBL Blychem was involved in chemicals and dye stuffs for the textile industry, consumables for printing industry, chemicals and equipment for water treatment, enzymes, detergents and pool maintenance.
Blychem Ltd became active in 2007 to better serve its customers’ needs. Its three main fields of activity are as follows:
- Crop protection and agriculture
- Industrial chemicals & equipment
- Irrigation and water distribution